Globally Replace Tag Directories?

Nancy Allison maker at verizon.net
Wed Nov 26 08:16:27 PST 2008

Aieeeee!

OK, I got Clean Import, installed, and ran it on one test file in my
book. It worked as advertised.

However, Frame then crashed.

Figured it was a glitch. Repeated procedure with a second test file.

Frame crashed again. The error message is still up. It says:

Adobe Framemaker: FrameMaker.exe - Application Error

"The instruction at 0x00341469" referenced memory at "0x00000000". The
meory could not be "read". Click, OK to terminate the program.

Any idea what is going on? Frame has been completely stable until now.
I am running XP with SP2.

For the purpose of updating all my tags, I'll run the darn thing once
more on all my remaining files . . . but this crashing business is for
the birds.