Globally Replace Tag Directories?

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Wed Nov 26 09:03:29 PST 2008

Nancy,
Your version patch is way out of date. Last released patch for 7.1 is 116
http://www.adobe.com/support/downloads/thankyou.jsp?ftpID=2715&fileID=2549

Art

P.S. No problems running CleanImport on 7.1 with the patch. Or 7.2, or 8.x.

Art

Art Campbell
                    art.campbell at gmail.com
 "... In my opinion, there's nothing in this world beats a '52 Vincent and a
redheaded girl." -- Richard Thompson
                                                     No disclaimers apply.
                                                              DoD 358