FrameMaker -- removing heading rows in existing tables

Jim Owens jowens at magma.ca
Fri Nov 28 09:47:04 PST 2008

Recent online help work has exposed the fact that one of our table
formats has a heading row that isn't needed. In print we never noticed,
but in the Help, we're using a different background colour for heading
rows, and we see a simple table with the first row in a different colour
for no good reason.

Is there a convenient way to update our existing tables in FrameMaker so
that the heading row is converted to a body row for this format?