zipping an FM book

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Mon Oct 6 07:41:47 PDT 2008

He's probably got the ZIP program set to NOT preserve (or recreate
when unzipping) the directory/path structure, so the files are not
being placed in the correct locations when he's unzipping. And because
the component files aren't in the proper location relative to the book
file, it can't find 'em.

Turn that switch on in preferences, for both zipping and unzipping and
it should work fine.

Art

Art Campbell

art.campbell at gmail.com
Vincent and a redheaded grl." -- Richard Thompson
                                                      No disclaimers apply.
                                                               DoD 358