Specifying HTML Colors in FM?

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Thu Oct 9 08:26:23 PDT 2008

Fred & Ben,
Because Frame uses a CMYK model, rather than the web's and monitor's
RBG scheme, I've gotten better results using the Pantone tool's CMYK
recommendations than just pumping in the hex RGB conversion numbers.
But again, it's not anywhere close to an exact or precise science,
it's just a good guess.

Art

Art Campbell
                          art.campbell at gmail.com
Vincent and a redheaded grl." -- Richard Thompson
                                                      No disclaimers apply.
                                                               DoD 358