adding graphics to files

Deirdre Reagan deirdre.reagan at gmail.com
Thu Oct 9 14:07:20 PDT 2008

If this is a repeat, sorry -- my first message died and I resent but I
don't know if that got through.

Anyhow, when I add jpgs to my Framemaker file (FM 8.0, Windows XP),
Framemaker slows way down when I scroll over the page with the jpg.

The jpgs are 300 dpi, which they need to be for good print resolution
(they are black and white drawings).

I import the file to an anchored frame, then resize the graphic to 80
percent because it is usually too large for the anchored frame.

I really don't know anything about graphics, so anything advice would
be most appreciated.

Deirdre