Graphics in FM

Owen, Clint Clint.Owen at craneaerospace.com
Fri Oct 10 07:48:10 PDT 2008

 Deidre,

You need a good vector graphics program, such as Corel Designer or Adobe
Illustrator. These programs will import the PDF and maintain the vector
data. Then you can edit the graphic any way you want  and export a new
graphic that you can reference in FM.

You can't do your job without the proper tools, and this is one of the
tools that you need.

Clint

Clinton Owen | Senior Technical Writer | Crane Aerospace & Electronics |
Telephone: +1 425-743-8674 | Fax: +1 425-743-8113

In celebration of National Customer Service Week, Crane Aerospace and
Electronics would like to thank you, Our Valued Customer, for your
continued support.