adding graphics to files

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Fri Oct 10 08:34:46 PDT 2008

It's possible that the anchored frame is smaller than the graphic,
which means the graphic's handles are "under" the frame. Right-click
the graphic, do Object Properties and set the top / left offsets to 0
or a negative number so you can grab it. Or drag the frame MUCH
larger.

However.... if you're copying the file in.... I suspect that you're
copying it in. Merging it. Making it one with the FM file. Which would
mean that it loses its own identity and handles.

r-e-f-e-r-e-n-c-e

Cheers,
Art

Art Campbell
                          art.campbell at gmail.com
Vincent and a redheaded grl." -- Richard Thompson
                                                      No disclaimers apply.
                                                               DoD 358