Questions on EDD

quills at airmail.net quills at airmail.net
Mon Oct 13 08:02:40 PDT 2008

It would also help if you use a Character Tag for the formatting of
that special formatting.

Remember that the formatting of your unstructured FrameMaker should
actually  follow structured rules. You should not be using overrides.
If you format in a structured manner, then when you convert to
structured FrameMaker your formatting will mimic the structure, only
it will do so visually.

Scott