TOC

McCallister, Michael (GE Healthcare, consultant) Michael.McCallister at ge.com
Mon Oct 13 13:33:43 PDT 2008

Deirdre,

Rename/backup terrible-looking TOC (just in case).

Close FM

Copy the good-looking TOC file to the folder containing terrible-looking
TOC.

Rename good-looking TOC file so that the filename is IDENTICAL to the
original terrible-looking TOC (not the backup).

Regenerate.

Look at regenerated TOC. Breathe easier, delete backup.

Mike

Mike McCallister
Technical Writer
GE Research Park
414-721-4542 (5-4542)

-----Original Message-----
From: framers-bounces at lists.frameusers.com
[mailto:framers-bounces at lists.frameusers.com] On Behalf Of Deirdre
Reagan
Sent: Monday, October 13, 2008 3:26 PM
To: Framer's List
Subject: TOC

Hi all:

FM 8.0, Windows XP

*beats weary head against the wall*

I have a template that needs to have the TOC autogenerated.

I autogenerate the TOC, and it looks terrible.

I import formats from a TOC that looks good.

Now, my TOC looks good, except it's drawing its cross-references from
that TOC's book.

The page layout is both 1) giving me the format look I want and 2)
bringing in the other cross-references.

I don't really know how to fix this.

Any help would be most appreciated.

Thanks.