2 versions of FM 7

Michael Zaichenko biozaichenko at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 15 08:18:00 PDT 2008

Hello all,
probably this question was already answered elsewhere, I just couldn't find a reference. I need to install 2 different versions of FM 7 on the same machine - build b023 and another build p116. Reason for this is that I have a language patch for b023 and it doesn't exist for p116. When I put both builds on my computer - one of them (whichever installed earlier) would not work and an error message would appear saying that the resources are not matching the serial number I inserted. I heard there is a way of doing this - putting 2 frames on the same registry but can't recall where I saw it.

Can someone help?

Michael