Text characters missing in printed FrameMaker document or in PDF file

Reng, Dr. Winfried wreng at tycoint.com
Wed Oct 15 23:42:10 PDT 2008

Hi Marc,

Probably this is caused by a bug caused by Microsoft.
Microsoft published a hotfix some monthgs ago, which
should fix your problem:
http://blogs.adobe.com/techcomm/2008/07/hotfix_for_framemaker_1.html

Before that hotfix the work-around was to remove the
fntcache.dat file. That's no longer needed.

Best regards

Winfried