conversion table question

Jakob Fix jakob.fix at gmail.com
Thu Oct 16 07:42:13 PDT 2008

Hi,

we're evaluating (rather successfully up to some point, I should say)
the use of FM8 to structure an unstructured document using a
conversion table.

The one problem we encounter and can't pin down is the presence of an
*Id* (Mixed case) attribute.  We use an unstructured document without
any EDD, and still the Id attribute (with a generated unique value) is
created and we don't know why and how.  It is not created for all
elements.

We would much more prefer to have id (lowercase) attributes created,
but it seems that this is one of the shortcomings of the structuring
method?  The conversion table itself doesn't hold any information
concerning any attributes.  I can provide the conversion table if that
it helps.

Thanks in advance for your help.

--
cheers,