Font Substitution

Fri Oct 17 11:47:23 PDT 2008

Scott White wrote:

> I know there is a way to substitute globally one font for another for
> all paragraph tags. I just can't remember.
> Any ideas?
> Thanks
> Windows XP Pro/ Frame 7.2

If you _really_ mean all:

1) Open Paragraph Designer.
2) From the Commands list, select Set Window to As Is.
3) On the Default Font tab, set Family to the font family you want.
4) From the Commands list, select Global Update Options.
5) In the dialog, select Default Font Properties Only and All Paragraphs
and Catalog Entries, and then click Update.

The other options offer less-drastic solutions. For instance, All
Matching Tags in Selection can come in handy.

Richard

Richard G. Combs
Senior Technical Writer
Polycom, Inc.