text frame that isn't visible

Owen, Clint Clint.Owen at craneaerospace.com
Mon Oct 20 13:24:27 PDT 2008

Deidre,

Unless your template is broken, all you need to do is add your content.
FM will add pages as necessary. You can also add a page break manually
to any paragraph or use a paragraph with the "Top of Page" attribute.

If the template is broken, in that no matter what you do you can't get
it to add new pages beyond a certain point, copy your content into a
different copy of the template.

Somehow our Indian subcontractor manages to do this to our files
periodically, and I almost always  have to start over with a new file.

Clint

Clinton Owen | Senior Technical Writer | Crane Aerospace & Electronics |
Telephone: +1 425-743-8674 | Fax: +1 425-743-8113