Unresolved Cross Reference

Reng, Dr. Winfried wreng at tycoint.com
Tue Oct 21 05:05:49 PDT 2008

Hi,

Do you get any messages, when you open all files (missing
graphics etc.)? In this case FrameMaker cannot open the
files with the cross-reference target. It cannot check
whether the cross-reference target exists and will give
you the error message.

Open all files, before your update or print the book.

Best regards

Winfried