Multiple Flows?

Shlomo Perets shlomo2 at microtype.com
Tue Oct 21 22:22:10 PDT 2008

Jim,

You wrote:

>I am trying to compare two fils and getting the message that there
>are multiple flows with the same tag and they will be ignored.
>
>How to I find multiple flows with the same tag and combine them?

This message is often related to text frames with "A" flow present in the
reference page(s) of the documents being compared (which is of no practical
significance and should have been ignored).

I suggest starting by inspecting the reference pages for such text frames
and fixing as necessary (Graphics > Object Properties; clear the tag name).

Shlomo Perets

MicroType * http://www.microtype.com
FrameMaker training & consulting * FM-to-Acrobat TimeSavers

"Improve Your FrameMaker Skills" live web-based training sessions