Weird little anomoly...

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Wed Oct 22 10:01:09 PDT 2008

This just started yesterday, after an IT "security" upgrade that I
suspect contained the usual Tuesday Microsoft patches.

XP Pro SP3
FM 7.1, patched up to date

What's happening is something that I haven't seen in Frame before,
runaway processes.

Working in a book file, spell check refused to end. It reached the
last chapter in the book, then just kept on running. I got status
messages that spelling was OK, but it never stopped.

AND... in both a book and file level Find&Replace, it doesn't stop
searching. Just goes on and on and on...

Any ideas?

Cheers,
Art

Art Campbell
                          art.campbell at gmail.com
Vincent and a redheaded grl." -- Richard Thompson
                                                      No disclaimers apply.
                                                               DoD 358