Two-column layout and large graphics

Peter Gold peter at knowhowpro.com
Fri Oct 24 06:35:39 PDT 2008

>>I think the client would prefer that the text in the left column continue
>>down the left column below the graphic, then continue to top of the right
>>column, then below the graphic in the right column.
>>
>>Is there a way to do that in FM?

Actually, yes, if you don't want the frame's content to be anchored to
text and flow with it. Create a text or graphic frame with runaround
contour or bounding box property, and position it over the two
columns. The displaced  text will snake down the left column, then to
the top of the right column.

HTH

Regards,

Peter