Commas in paragraph tags

Peter Gold peter at knowhowpro.com
Mon Oct 27 09:05:39 PDT 2008

Hi, Chuck:

I don't have a solution, but I do have a suggestion. It sounds as if
you've found a bug in how FM processes the naming of paragraph (and
probably character) format names. If an embedded comma confuses the
running header/footer variable, it shouldn't be permitted when
defining the format's name. An explanatory alert should appear.

You might want to submit this as a bug report / feature request, at:

http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/mmform/index.cfm?name=wishform

Regards,

Peter
Peter Gold