"An error occurred while printing."

Deirdre Reagan deirdre.reagan at gmail.com
Mon Oct 27 11:34:30 PDT 2008

My PDF fails all the time.  I switch between File > Save as PDF and
Print > Printer  = PDF.  Eventually, it starts to work again.

I also change the PDF job options from Standard to High Quality Print
(or vice versa) and that tends to solve the problem as well.

What is going wrong, however, I don't know.

Good luck,

Deirdre