Delay with clipboard extenders

Gunther Schmidt schmidt at gtr.sczfk.de
Thu Oct 23 21:13:35 PDT 2008

Hello all,

After updating to FrameMaker 8 I have noticed that my favourite clipboard
extender Ditto-cp causes FrameMaker to be unresponsive for about three or
four seconds after hitting Control-C. First I have thought that Ditto-cp is
responsible for it but several other clipboard extenders (ArsClip. Yankee
Clipper etc.) cause that delay too; in other applications they work
perfect.

The hasn't been a delay with FrameMaker 7 and Ditto-cp. What's wrong and
how can I fix it?

Any help is much appreciated.

Gunther Schmidt

--
www.lexikaliker.de
Disordered everyday occurrences, odd things and pencils.