fonts in Frame

Joel eleysium at gmail.com
Fri Oct 31 08:47:14 PDT 2008

I'm asking this again because I've had no replies:

I'm on Frame 8, Win XP. The Adobe fonts are showing up terribly in Frame.
Myriad Pro, for example, is fragged and looks awful. Yet it is installed in
my Windows\Fonts folder and when I PDF the FM file the fonts are just fine
in my PDF. But the appearance in Frame is ugly and driving me nuts. This
just happened when I was migrated to a new network environment.

Any ideas on what is going on? Frame was installed by someone with admin
rights on my PC, but I don't see why that would affect font display.

Thanks,

JW