fonts in Frame

Dov Isaacs isaacs at adobe.com
Fri Oct 31 11:24:06 PDT 2008

No, don't mess with the .ini file. That isn't the cause of the problems.

Ah yes, the tyranny of the clueless IT folks who "messed" with your system
last week. You need to find out exactly what they did. That is clearly the
variable here that is the clue as to what is causing the problem.

One thing they could have done is disabled is overall support for Type 1
and OpenType CFF fonts. Check for that in the appropriate XP Control Panel.

        - Dov