MIF to SGML/XML

Rick Quatro frameexpert at truevine.net
Wed Sep 3 06:40:36 PDT 2008

Hi Darren,

I think Scott Prentice has an application that does this; check
http://www.leximation.com. You could also use FrameScript and MSXML to go
directly from FrameMaker to XML, bypassing MIF altogether. If you are
interested in this approach, please contact me offlist. Thanks.

Rick Quatro
Carmen Publishing Inc
585-659-8267
www.frameexpert.com