MIF to SGML/XML

Rick Quatro frameexpert at truevine.net
Thu Sep 4 07:31:01 PDT 2008

Hi Scott,

MSXML is not a format but an XML parser/processor. It is very fast and
stable, and has a small footprint. I have heard even ardent Microsoft-haters
say that it is an excellent XML tool. Best of all, it can be controlled from
FrameScript. It is also free.

Rick Quatro
Carmen Publishing Inc
585-659-8267