MIF to SGML/XML

Rick Quatro frameexpert at truevine.net
Thu Sep 4 09:29:41 PDT 2008

Hi Scott,

Confidence is gained from experience. I have confidence in MSXML because I
have used it successfully in dozens of my scripts. I have not heard a single
complaint from any of my clients that have it installed. If you discount
software just because it is from Microsoft, you will miss out on some good,
time-saving, production tools. Any big software company is going to have
some junk (Apple and Adobe included), but I don't like to "throw out the
baby with the bath water," as they say.

Rick Quatro
Carmen Publishing Inc
585-659-8267