Graphic causing Frame to crash

Lin Sims ljsims.ml at gmail.com
Fri Sep 5 04:50:43 PDT 2008

Ah! Yes, I did indeed use Copy + Paste. I'll try the Import option in
the morning. As I recall, the only thing I did to my
ClipboardFormatPriorities was move Text to the front. And before
things started crashing, it listed Facets as DIB. (I don't know what
DIB is.)

UPDATE: This is morning. I am, as Art suggested, using Import by
Reference and, as Richard suggested, NOT using copy&paste. so far,
things seem to be working. Keep the fingers crossed.

Thanks for the help.