FM7 and OLE

Tarlochan S. Nahal tnahal99 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 4 17:38:34 PDT 2008

Thanks for the Frame.ini file tip. It works fine as far as cut and paste goes into Frame from other text sources such as Word. It is certainly better than "Special Paste" which we tend to forget at times and end up introducing a 'persona non grata' font.

Importing or pasting a Visio 7 drawing into Frame 7.2 is still a problem for which I found no viable solution. I certainly have not tried removing SP3 simply because I do not know how it will affect my system.

Frame is simply refusing to save any changes even if you simply double-clicked on a Visio drawing, got into the editing mode, but did not make any changes at all. For some reason Frame thinks you have made some changes to the Visio drawing which is not true.

Regards

Tarlochan S. Nahal

Sr. Technical Writer