How to get tables to span pages

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Fri Sep 5 06:04:05 PDT 2008

I'm thinking that the table has fairly long copy blocks in the first
row or two, which means that the cells don't have good break points...
so the solution is to break the first rows manually into multiple rows
to create natural break points for the first row. Add several rows and
manually break the text from your current first or first couple rows
into multiple rows. Then apply custom ruling (eliminate internal row
rulings) to make the new cells blend and appear to be a single cell.
Also, check the row break points, but making shorter rows should do
it..

Art

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
 No disclaimers apply.