Announcing MadCap Blaze!

Sharon Burton sharon at anthrobytes.com
Tue Sep 9 13:32:21 PDT 2008

***Vendor post alert! Avert your eyes if these emails upset you!! ;-)
****

It's been a long time in the works, but it's finally here: MadCap
Software announces Blaze!

Blaze is the perfect product for authoring and publishing complex
printed materials. With Blaze, you finally have a complete product for
developing long printed documents while maximizing content re-use
through topic-based authoring:

* Topic-based content development
* Content reuse with conditional text, variables, snippets, outlines, and more
* Flexibility with XML and CSS
* And much more....

Blaze also integrates with our other products, including Flare, MadCap
Lingo, Analyzer, X-edit and Capture so you can extend the power of
Blaze as your needs grow.

Madcap Blaze includes all the features you expect in a high-end
XML-based publishing system. I'm not going to list them here but go to
the website and read all the features. This product is amazing.

To see what Blaze can do for you, to sign up for a free web-based
demo, or to download the trial, go to
http://www.madcapsoftware.com/products/blaze/.

You just won't believe how easy your life can be.

sharon

Sharon Burton
Product Manager
MadCap Software