Convert XML to FM8

FeiMin_Lorente at amis.com FeiMin_Lorente at amis.com
Wed Sep 10 10:27:05 PDT 2008

Hi Eva:

Sorry I don't have time to answer all your questions, but there are lots
of better-qualified people on this list who can help you out. My
suggestions for more information are:

The Scriptorium wiki: http://wiki.scriptorium.com/tiki-index.php.
Scriptorium is generally a good source of FrameMaker information.
I'm using FrameMaker 7.2, but perhaps there's something similar in
FrameMaker 8: C:\Program Files\Adobe\FrameMaker7.2\samples\fmsgml. There's
a sample structured document and its EDD in that folder for you to play
with.
I thought I heard about a structured FrameMaker cookbook, but I can't find
it. Maybe this will help:
http://www.adobe.com/support/documentation/en/framemaker/#xmldita. At
least the Structured Application Developer's Guide (FrameMaker 8) can
answer your question about "StructureTools/Utilities/Convert Structured
Documents there is a listbox called Application"

Good luck!

Fei Min Lorente