InDesign as a replacement for Framemaker

Scott White swhite at alamark.com
Fri Sep 12 07:06:29 PDT 2008

This question goes back to what is the final output suppose to be? If
it is a b-c solution where eye appeal is needed to attract a sale or
something, then InDesign may be the way to go.
If it is a b-b model where the final output is for information or for
status reports or something like that, then Framemaker may be the way
to go. Both can do each others job, but one software solution has
strengths in one area and the other has strengths in another.

We use both Adobe products with out software. We pick the best product
to get the job done. You don't use a hammer to screw a bolt and you
don't use a screwdriver to hammer a nail.

Scott White
Media Production Manager
Implementation Coordinator
210-704-8239