Smart way to achieve goal in FM

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Fri Sep 12 11:08:32 PDT 2008

The way I'd deal with it is your table method. The usual way to allow
or force row/table breaks across pages is to use a multi-row single
column table with reasonable size text snippets in each row. Then use
custom ruling to eliminate the inter-row rules so that it appears to
be a single row. Yes, you have to do it manually, but if it's not a
big deal unless you're constantly doing twiddles to the content that
affect the size of the cells.

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
 No disclaimers apply.
 DoD 358