Installing FM 7.2 and FM 8.0 on a PC

Mike Wickham info at mikewickham.com
Sat Sep 13 14:57:49 PDT 2008

> Has anyone installed multiple versions of FM on a PC? I am looking to
> install FM 7.2 alongside FM 8 since I need to convert some legacy docs
> using
> WWP Pro 7.06.

Various versions of FM will install side-by-side without problem. Note,
however, that Windows will see the last version installed as the default
version to use for opening a .FM file when you double-click on it in Windows
Explorer. Right-click and use OpenWith  to choose to open the file with
other installed versions of FM from Explorer.

Mike Wickham