Odd cross-ref substitution 7.2

Rick Quatro frameexpert at truevine.net
Mon Sep 15 04:50:03 PDT 2008

Hi David,

I assume you are working with unstructured FrameMaker. Apparently, when you
removed the heading, you did not remove the Cross-Ref marker that was in the
heading paragraph. The marker ended up in the hearby heading. Thus, the
cross-reference was not unresolved, but still pointed to that marker.

Rick Quatro
Carmen Publishing Inc
585-659-8267
www.frameexpert.com