Display date text insets changed in containter file

Mollye Barrett mollye at clearpath.cc
Tue Sep 16 09:32:16 PDT 2008

   Hi All,

   My client has many unstructred Frame books (average page count 700
pages) with text insets and referenced graphics. They want to be able
to do a couple of things that elude me...

   * Display change date on pages in a book where text insets have changed.
   * Generate a list of changes (not with track changes) so users
viewing the final PDF will know what has changed in the newest version
of the book.

   My sense is that this might be done with FrameScript but wonder if
there is a plug-in or Frame function that I'm not aware of.

   All suggestions welcome and any help appreciated!

   Mollye Barrett
ClearPath, LLC
content management solutions
www.clearpath.cc