change coloring of tracked changes?

Fred Wersan fwersan at mak.com
Mon Sep 22 05:27:57 PDT 2008

Is there a way to change the color/underline scheme for change tracking
in Frame 8?

Just as an aside, the implementation is a little odd. It basically works
like a special kind of conditional text, but you can't get at it through
the normal means of working with conditional text. However, I have a
framescript that I use occasionally to strip all conditions out of a
document and does affect the change-tracked text, which I found out
rather painfully when I ended up with a royal mishmosh of a document.

Fred
--
Fred Wersan
Senior Technical Writer