image activation in FM

Jon Harvey JHarvey at cambridgesoft.com
Tue Sep 23 07:59:31 PDT 2008

Everyone,

I am importing emf images into FM 7.2 and getting a plane white box that
says "image.emf" rather than the image itself. When I import, I want to
see the image itself, not this placeholder.

I've seen this happen before but it doesn't seem to occur every time.
The software I am using, SnagIt, doesn't provide the option (that I have
found anyway) to save a preview of the image.

Any thoughts on how to get the image itself rather than its placeholder?

Jon Harvey

Manager, Desktop & Enterprise Documentation

CambridgeSoft Corporation

100 CambridgePark Drive

Cambridge, MA 02140

(617) 588-9354