Changing Track Revisions display

Linda G. Gallagher lindag at techcomplus.com
Tue Sep 30 08:26:16 PDT 2008

Keith,

Maybe this isn't what you want to do, but you can show a preview of original
version or the edited version. I use the Track Edits toolbar, but I believe
the commands are on the menus somewhere, too. You can only do it file by
file, but I find it still helps in proofing to see the edited version
"clean."

Hope this helps.

Linda G. Gallagher
TechCom Plus, LLC
lindag at techcomplus dot com
www.techcomplus.com
303-450-9076 or 800-500-3144
User guides, online help, FrameMaker and
WebWorks ePublisher templates