Bullets in multiple columns

Steve Pawlowskis SteveP at kaufmanco.com
Wed Apr 1 12:28:12 PDT 2009

How can I accomplish the following in Frame?

I am trying to vertically compress hundreds of entries that look something like the following:

Heading for this boring subject
* Bullet 1
* Bullet 2
* Bullet 3
* New
* Cheaper
* Safer
* Faster
* Greener
* etc.
A lengthy explanation of this subject.

I'd like to display the bullets something like this:

Heading for this boring subject
* Bullet 1              * Bullet 2
* Bullet 3              * New
* Cheaper               * Safer
* Faster                * Greener
* etc.
A lengthy explanation of this subject.

Steve Pawlowskis
Technology Coordinator

Kaufman Company, Inc.
19 Walkhill Road
Norwood MA   02062

Phone:        617.218.1765
Mobile:       774.437.1409
Toll Free:    800.338.8023  ext. 165
Fax:           617.218.1746

E-mail: stevep at kaufmanco.com

If you have received this email in error please notify the originator of the message.

Kaufman Company scans all outgoing e-mail for viruses, SPAM and questionable material.