Bullets in multiple columns

Reng, Winfried wreng at tycoint.com
Thu Apr 2 00:20:50 PDT 2009

Hi Steve,

You could also create an anchored frame with the width of
your text frame and insert a new text frame. Then change the
text frame's properties to 2 or more columns and activate
"Balance Columns".

You still have to adjust the height of the 2 frames
manually, but you do not need to distribute the content
manually between the 2 columns of a table. You also do
not need to change your table column format or create
a new one.

However, I would recomment to use a dedicated empty anchor
paragraph for the anchored frame. Deselect Line Spacing - Fixed
of this paragraph format. Select the anchored frame and press
ESC m p to adjust its size to that of the text frame.

Best regards

Winfried