Great Webinar by Shlomo Perets of Microtype.com

Callie Bertsche c.bertsche at tecplot.com
Thu Apr 2 12:56:15 PDT 2009

* NOT a vendor post, just a very satisfied attendee! :) *

Hi Framers,
I just attended Shlomo Peret's webinar on the top ten FrameMaker tips
and tricks, and it was amazingly practical, useful, and easy to follow!
Schlomo, I want to thank you again for a great webinar: I'm going to put
into practice, literally today, at least three of the tips I learned
from the webinar. And the rest will increase my productivity measurably
in days to come. Definitely the best webinar I have ever "attended".
Thanks again!

Callie Bertsche
Tecplot, Inc.