Graphics Fundamentals

Diane Gaskill dgcaller at earthlink.net
Fri Apr 3 13:08:15 PDT 2009

Hi Jeremy,

We are converting some word docs to FM.  The graphics files are embedded in
word and we have no idea what the original tool was to create the graphics.
When we import the word doc into FM, the MS2007 filter in FM does a good
job.  It creates frames and places the same embedded graphics in the frames.
Does FM know at this point what the original graphics file format is and
will Mif2Go extract the graphics to the original file format?  Or am I
wishing for too much.

Thanks lots,
Diane