Whoo Hoo PDF Files Working

Jerilynne Knight jerilynne.knight at gmail.com
Sun Apr 5 07:33:30 PDT 2009

Hi All

I am so blessed that folks on this list took the time to give me a hand with
a Frame/PDF problem. My client was having trouble with cross-book hyperlinks
working and that problem is now fixed. The key step was putting the books in
the same directory. The individual files remained in the original
places...only the book files and generated files were put in the same
directory.

Whoo Hoo!!!!!!!!!!!! A very happy client (especially since it was fixed
before the weekend and she could stop obsessing about a "fix". Thanks to all
of you who gave me some things to think about.

Blessings
Jerilynne