Review Process for documents in HTML?

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 09:38:40 PDT 2009

Just to clarify something....

If all the content is in Frame, I'm not understanding how output from
Frame source to a PDF would differ from output to HTML. Which means, I
think, why can't your SMEs continue to review in Acrobat since it has
much stronger review and comment tools?

Or if there is a difference in output, why not generate PDFs from the
HTML pages?

Art

Art Campbell
               art.campbell at gmail.com