Metrics for converting FrameMaker documents to Word

Writer generic668 at yahoo.ca
Wed Apr 8 13:08:33 PDT 2009

According to my coworker (who has more experience with this using Mif2Go software), worse possible scenario is a day of work for such a document. She hasn't tried it by saving the files as RTF directly from FrameMaker, but Mif2Go outputs to RTF files.

Too bad that Word's master/subdocument feature doesn't work.

Nadine