Framescript to remove all images (but leave the AFrames)

Yves Barbion yves.barbion at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 23:35:02 PDT 2009

Hi Jeremy

Thank you for your help, but I'm afraid I cannot use MIF2Go for this job.
This is what I read in the MIF2Go Help:

"If your document contains many images that were imported into FrameMaker by
copying instead of by reference, and these embedded images have not been
embellished in FrameMaker with callouts or other added features, you might
want to consider replacing them with referenced graphics."

Well, the images have been "embellished" (I like the word) with callouts...
in Word ;-( And it's even worse, because the images have also been cropped
in Word and the pictures have been taken at a ridiculously high resolution
for their purpose: 10 x 15 inches @ 300 dpi, where their actual size in the
FM document should be 2.5 x 1.5 inches and 150 dpi should be more than
enough for PDF and laser print output.

Cheers

Yves

--
Yves Barbion • Managing Director • Adobe-Certified FrameMaker Instructor
www.scripto.nu  • skype: yves.barbion  • T: +32 494 12 01 89