Newbie question on ledger-sized pages

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 08:29:27 PDT 2009

You're using the correct approach, using two files in a book (separate
chapters aren't required -- just two files, which can be set up as a
single chapter). However, your problem seems to be resolving the
cross-refs, not starting over with a new approach.

Are both files in a book? Why can't you just resolve the cross-refs,
save, and go on?

Art

Art Campbell
               art.campbell at gmail.com