Technical Writing Certificate

Kristen Abbott Kristen_Abbott at Dell.com
Thu Apr 9 10:57:07 PDT 2009

Seawin22,

I don't know where you live, but I got a TW certificate from Middlesex
Community College in Bedford, MA, in 1999. It's an excellent, very
highly-rated program. I landed a job at (then) Compaq right away, stayed
there for 5 years (through the HP merger/acquisition), moved on to a
couple of contracting gigs, then another full-time, direct position at
my current company. It has served me extremely well. Absolutely the best
career move I ever made.

If you are in the Mass./So. NH area, check out:
http://www.middlesex.mass.edu/careertraining/certificates/writingtechinf
o.htm

-Kristen Abbott